Aerial imaging drones for professional applications
Enord is an innovative technology pioneer leading the advancement of data acquisition, survey and inspection services via a wide variety of unmanned aerial platforms.
We take pride in our ability to provide cutting edge aerial solutions quickly while maintaining the highest level of professionalism. With over 40 years combined experience, our team of experts bring invaluable skill in aerial systems, video production, surveying, engineering, security and innovative technologies. Our wide range of multi-rotor and fixed wing aircraft will help you capture the data, footage, or shots you need in less time while saving you money.
Let us show you how Enord can revolutionize the way you run your business.
Please contact us for more information.
Our offerings include
- Drones For SurveyingCapture aerial photography to produce orthomosaics & 3D models with absolute accuracy of down to 3 cm - all accomplished without Ground Control Points.
- Drones For Construction Site MonitoringDocument photographic and video progress of the development of construction job sites from multiple angles and elevations in high definition.
- Drones For MiningCollect accurate spatial data from above. Our UAV technology can vastly reduce risk by minimizing the time your survey staff is required to spend on site
- Drones For Environmental ProtectionOur UAV technology suits a myriad of conservation and environmental protection applications — offering quick, easy and cost-effective aerial imagery, on demand.
- Drones For AgricultureCapture highly accurate images of your fields without the cost and hassle of manned services at a far greater resolution than satellite imagery provides.
- Drones For Humanitarian AidCapture accurate, up-to-date geographic data – the crucial local information you rely on to make your decisions.
- Drones For InspectionExamine and document surfaces and objects in high-resolution, in
real-time. Increase safety by removing inspection personnel from harm’s way.
- Drones For ImageryCapture high-resolution aerial imagery we can transform into full 3D and thermal models of
buildings and small/medium sized infrastructure.
200 S Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33131
One World Trade Center
New York, NY 10007
601 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
300 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60654